I think maybe we didn't leave ourselves enough breathing room between when the semester ended and we started meeting? I know I was feeling a little out of breath keeping up. I'd like to have group meetings, at least at the beginning when we will be talking through the focus for our projects, reviewing methods used by other researchers with similar research agendas, and working out the format for the chapters. After that - it might make more sense to meet individually. Let me know?
I will post some of my thoughts + observations on Leander + Burn before I go to Computers & Writing, along with some discussion of how I am imagining the book.
Be in touch if you have questions about what to work on - let me know if you need some time before you dig in to this.
Yeah, I know, this is my third post for today. I guess I finally finished some other things and am pretty eager to get started on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment