I know Mark will be traveling, but I am hoping he rest of us can meet to talk over the data you are thinking about providing. I'd like there to be a selections of different kinds of data - so it might be a good idea to "divide up" the different kinds of data you have in mind.
Also, I hope to talk to the folks at Academic Technology July 9 or 10 so I might have a more clear idea of what our web text will look like and what it will do. Let me know if that is not going to work = and we can arrange something else.
I will be out of town from July 13- 20 - and I am not sure how much I will be able to be in touch (it is up in the woods in New York State, and the last time I was there was not really phone service to speak of and two very old computers that 80 people had to wait in line to use. So we'll see.
Please leave suggestions/comments for the 7.2 post on ideas for different forms of data. That is not a "complete" (or even the "best ideas") kind of a list - it is just a put something up there list.
Have a Happy 4th of July, and I will be looking through your posts this weekend - and maybe even getting back to them!
No comments:
Post a Comment